Marga Hoek is a member of Thinkers50, she is that rare combination: a true visionary on sustainable business and capital and a successful, innovative business leader who understands and applies the commercial realities of business. Operating at the highest level with ministers and presidents, Marga is a global voice for G20, G7 Climate Change and Cop 23 and a regular contributor for prestigious, global media like Forbes Magazine, Fortune and The Huffington Post. Her latest book The Trillion Dollar Shift, on the business opportunities of the Sustainable Development Goals, received an international, gold medal.
Marga is a non-executive director for various, international companies after a successful CEO, executive career as well an appreciated and sought-after boardroom advisor. She is connected with multinationals in all sectors, but also with many inspirational start-ups and scale-ups around the world. She is the unique in demonstrating in how today’s ICT’s and technological innovations can be a huge force for good and is thus the only speaker in the world that inspires with her view on disruptive sustainability.
As the most authoritative and appreciated speaker on sustainable business and capital and as a multiple awarded author, she is considered one of the most influential thought leaders leading the way in the transition towards a sustainable world.
- Ranked by Thinkers 50 as one of the top 30 new management thinkers in the world
- Awarded gold medal for both bestsellers books The Trillion Dollar Shift & New Economy Business
- Best speaker available on sustainable business and capital
- Unique in demonstrating how ICT and advanced technology can be a force for good via disruptive, sustainable business models
- Global experience and knowledge